2 X Car Key Signal Blocker Case, Keyless Entry Fob Guard Signal Blocking Pouch Bag, Antitheft Lock Devices, Healthy Cell Phone Privacy Protection Security WIFI / GSM / LTE / NFC / RF Blocker
- ã€ 100% Block Fob Signal ã€‘The car fob signal blocker pouch case stiching with shielded material which stop thieves amplifying your fob signal and opening car, stop your keyless entry fobs from being remotely accessed.
- ã€ Multifuction in Cell phone ã€‘Blocks calls, SMS, Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC – Blocks & Unblocks in just 5 seconds! Discourages phone use while driving – no notifications, no distractions!
- ã€ 2 Layer Design ã€‘Inside layer for car fob, outside layer can insert a ID card / Bank card.
- ã€ Widely Use ã€‘The pouch blocking all signal for all device which can put in. No need considering of model and brand. Fit for Audi Ford Bmw VW Benz all of Car Van Suvs. Fit for iPhone Samsung LG Nokia all of phone.
- Colour: Black Size: 20 cm x 10 cm
Faraday Bag / Signal Blocking // Anti-Hacking // Vehicle Security for Keyless Entry Remote Fob & Electronic Devices
BLOCKS EMP, CALLS, SMS, WiFi, 4G, NFC, RF, RFID and Car Key Fob/ Remote Start Signal
TOTALLY BLOCK CAR-KEY FOB SIGNAL, DON’T GET HACKED
What is a Faraday Cage?
It is a structure that blocks the passage of radio signals.
Why do you need the Faraday Cage
Some devices can work over tens of metres, making it is easy for a (technical) crook to gain information about your devices without you knowing.
Keyfobs and small electronics should remain shielded inside the faraday bag when not in use.
Block thieves from boosting your key signal to your car.
Thwarts car theft from thieves using the signal relay hack or keyfob signal amplification to gain malicious entry into a vehicle. Prevents signal from leaving or reacing the device inside the bag.
NO signal gets out!
Put key fob in the inside pocket, and close flap.
The faraday bag pouch effectively blocks the signals from auto keyless entry fob – could not open your cars nor start them with key fobs in the pouch and it is closed.
Keep your smart keys inside a faraday pocket to prevent thieves hacking the locks on your car
AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE
Allows a spare keyfob to be stored in a vehicle (the vehicle doesn’t know it’s there, so it will allow itself to be locked).
SHIELDS & PROTECTS
Smart automobile keyfobs